Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Be sure to check the calendar for all the fun events we have coming up!

Author Topic: Some New Tasks  (Read 4188 times)

Kims Robot

• Let's Go Thunder!
  • Administrator
  • Do or Do Not, there is no Try!
    • kimsrobot
    • Email
Some New Tasks
« on: September 21, 2006, 01:20:56 AM »

1. We need plates, cups, napkins donated for the preseason.  Parents can donate themselves or seek sponsorship from a grocery store.

2. On Tues Oct 17, we would like to arrange the team ordering dinner from Panera to support the Charles Finney Robotics team.  Each person would pay individually, and I need an adult to set up ordering sandwich platters & get drinks.  We would need to have signups and payments ahead of time, hopefully no more than $5 per person for that night.

3. Patron Booklets: Does anyone know of any places that can print our 2006 Patron Books for free or greatly reduced cost?

4. Patron Packets: we could use some help assembling patron packets for the students before the 10/10 meeting.

5. Application Data Entry: we need someone who can enter all the data from the applications into excel spreadsheets.

6. Requirements Entry: We need some adults to help Shelley enter requirements she tracked over the summer into our web based database.  Eric should have the database workable in the next week or two.

Please let me know if you can help with any of these or know anyone who can!  Thanks!!
~kim~
Systems Engineer - Draper Laboratory

Steve Jobs: The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.

greenlady

• Team Member
    • Email
Re: Some New Tasks
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2006, 08:50:18 AM »

Kim,
I can do data entry from the applications. 
Bill Gates - the original Napolean Dynamite?