Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Be sure to check the calendar for all the fun events we have coming up!

Author Topic: Embry Riddle Scholarship  (Read 5469 times)

Kims Robot

• Let's Go Thunder!
  • Administrator
  • Do or Do Not, there is no Try!
    • kimsrobot
    • Email
Embry Riddle Scholarship
« on: January 24, 2008, 11:43:42 AM »

An email I got from Embry Riddle College

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear FIRST Mentor ,

We would like to wish all of you and your teams the best of luck in this year's FIRST Robotics competition.  Embry-Riddle-Prescott recognizes and appreciates the time and effort that you put into working with your teams in teaching them not only robotics , but also by giving these talented students the opportunity to express their ideas and develop their interests while practicing gracious professionalism.

If any of your students are interested in Embry-Riddle, please share the following scholarship information with them.  It is not too late to apply - there are still Embry-Riddle and FIRST scholarship opportunities available (see the link below)!  Each year Embry-Riddle offers over $200,000 renewable scholarships to FIRST students who apply by February 1st .  This is a competitive scholarship awarded to ten students nationwide who have been accepted to either the Prescott, AZ campus or the Daytona Beach, FL campus.

This year, the Prescott campus has released an additional $25,000 in scholarships per year-totaling $100,000 over four years for students who missed the February 1st deadline.  These additional scholarships will be awarded (amount of award may vary) for the Prescott, AZ campus.   Please contact Debra Cates directly by email  with any questions - application fee waivers are available.     

Embry-Riddle's FIRST Robotics Scholarship  

Again, good luck to every team!

Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Prescott
3700 Willow Creek Road
Prescott, AZ 86301
800-888-3728
928-777-6600
« e-mail redacted »
www.erau.edu/pr
~kim~
Systems Engineer - Draper Laboratory

Steve Jobs: The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.