Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Be sure to check the calendar for all the fun events we have coming up!

Author Topic: Uno's Chicago Grill says hello  (Read 4076 times)

Kims Robot

• Let's Go Thunder!
  • Administrator
  • Do or Do Not, there is no Try!
    • kimsrobot
    • Email
Uno's Chicago Grill says hello
« on: February 10, 2010, 03:13:55 PM »

Subject: Uno's Chicago Grill says hello

Hi Valerie,

Good morning Valarie my name is Mike Wurstner.  I writing to you today to introduce myself first off and also inform you on the new changes here at Uno's Chicago Grill.  I have recently become the Marketing Coordinator for the Uno's store here in Webster.  I am going through our records of previous doughraisers and basically introducing myself to our previous customers.  Your last doughraisor here looked to be quite successful.  If you have any events coming up that you feel Uno's could help out I would love to discuss the options we have for you.  We have just come up with a new menu roll-out which I assure you is quite tasty!

As the new Marketing Coordinator I am trying to help get involved with the surrounding schools by holding fundraisors  (doughraisers) or sponsoring dances, sporting events, and basically whatever the case may be.  Your number here on file is: 585-xxx-xxxx.  I plan to make some phone calls in the next couple of weeks to try and see where the restaurant can help.  If you have any questions feel free to reach me at « e-mail redacted ». or at the restaurant: 585-872-4760.

Have a great day!

Mike Wurstner
Marketing Coordinator
Uno's Chicago Grill
Webster N.Y.
~kim~
Systems Engineer - Draper Laboratory

Steve Jobs: The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.

Kims Robot

• Let's Go Thunder!
  • Administrator
  • Do or Do Not, there is no Try!
    • kimsrobot
    • Email
Re: Uno's Chicago Grill says hello
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 03:18:44 PM »

Once things settle down from build season it might be worth contacting them and letting them know what we do and finding out more about their other sponsorship opportunities, and letting them know that our doughraisers dont end up being that successful because we have had a hard time branching outside our team to get people other than our family members to come support us (and why would we ask them to pay $50 for a meal that gives us $5 when they can just put $50 towards our trips).  Its really our fault for often planning these late and not doing a good job advertising, but maybe they have some suggestions.
~kim~
Systems Engineer - Draper Laboratory

Steve Jobs: The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.