General programming stuff relevant to all subsystems should be documented here.
Split up by subsystem - responsible veteran student or mentor in (), student(s) doing actual code, if different, in . These are not in any particular order!
- Bring over "editable" methods/code from last year (Josh)
- Read & send air pressure value
- Main Robot (Josh or Kyle)
- Setup Autonomous() to work properly - works like operatorcontrol()?
- Game Pieces (Kyle)
- In feedback, set thunderdashboard_green to 1 if we have game pieces, some other value if we don't
- Change feedback sending to send over mode we are in and mode we want to be in. "Mode we are in" is based solely on sensors on cargo cylinders.
- Cargo (Kyle)
- Hatch (Kyle)
- Elevator (Josh)
- Vision (Ben M.)
Consider net tables variables to start/stop streaming (document them on this page)
- Document a plan for rio <> Pi communication on this page (net tables variable names, what they do, etc)
Place current system on 2018 robot and view stream on driver laptop over wifi while driving around, verify you get good quality still.
- Finish aux controls:
- elevator pivoting
- TEST and refine Drive code
- Broken switches
- Assign on wiki
- implement in controls
- Old robot fixing:
- Rewrite trash bot (2015) from scratch using 2019 libraries and image. DO NOT IMAGE UNTIL YOU HAVE CODE MOSTLY DONE. (Talk to Jeff before starting, low priority)
In no particular order!
- Nothing yet!
- Nothing yet!
Pi details: 2019:Vision
- Camera stream via RTP containing H.264 video on UDP port 5800
- Reciever SDP file:
m=video 5800 RTP/AVP 96
c=in IP4 (Raspberry Pi IP)
- Sender GStreamer pipeline (command line):
gst-launch-1.0 v4l2src device=/dev/video0 ! video/x-raw.framerate=30/1,width=640,height=480 ! omxh264enc ! rtph264pay config-interval=10 pt=96 ! udpsink host=(driver station IP) port=5800 max-bitrate=2700000
- Reciever GStreamer pipeline (command line):
gst-launch-1.0 udpsink port=5800 caps="application/x-rtp,media=(string)video,clock-rate=(int)90000,encoding-name=(string)H264,payload=(int)96" ! rtpjitterbuffer latency=1 ! rtph264depay ! decodebin ! videoconvert ! autovideosink