Insert details/designs/drawings/info/notes relevant to overall electrical systems here....
Requests from Mechanical (updated 2/1/2020):
Quick disconnects are needed for all flexible connections to:
- Hang (telescoping arms and winch assembly): This needs to be removed by taking the motor brackets off the drive base and removing the whole assembly
- Shooter :This needs to be removed by disconnecting everything above the turret via removal of pins in 1x1 tube supports.
- Helix/storage: We need to be able to remove the central brush axle. Actualy motor disconnect may not be needed (update at final design).
- Intake: This needs to be removed by taking the motor brackets off the drive base and removing the whole assembly.
This is on order to facilitate modifications and repairs off robot if needed. For intake there is the possibility of damage and an easy swap out is desired.
- Voltage divider created for helix sensor (Allen Bradley 42EF-D2MPAK-F4)
Flashlight to assist drivers in lining up shots is going on the robot. Mounting is TBD. Heres a link to the flashlight: https://www.amazon.com/Adjustable-Flashlight-Batteries-Included-Flashlights/dp/B005FEGYCO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1472053320&sr=8-2&keywords=flashlight&th=1.