Welcome to the Electrical Subteam Preseaon Section! We meet on Thursdays 7-8pm in room G4!
We are happy to provide all progress, notes, and attendance here!
Our Electrical Subteam consists of...
Dave Burlone (Apples)
Dave Schoepe (Oranges)
...more updates to come!
- Air Tanks:
- Andymark - Clippard and unbranded seemingly similar to coastpneumatics products, $14-$17 for ~500ml
- Possible Solenoids - need closer review still:
- SMC SY3240-6 family - what we've always used in the past:
- Bimba / Pneumadyne
- NITRA from Automation Direct
- Mindman from Coast Pneumatics
- Andymark has Mead brand
- Explanation of various types of solenoids - they sell some too but they seem to be unsuitable for our application, but their explanation of how they work is pretty great!
- Relief Valve:
- Shut off valve
- Andymark - Norgren kit recommended regulator, $28
- KleenRite has Norgren kit regulator for $17
Links and Resources