This has been created to provide information on how to successfully organize a fundraising event. Fundraising is very important to our team in order to keep our trip costs down. Fundraising also allows us to stay active in the FIRST community.
Before the team can commit to a fundraising event and have it placed on the team schedule, it needs to be approved by the leadership team.
Fundraising Event Process
This is a overview of the process to organize a fundraising activity.
- Student identifies a fundraising opportunity.
- Student fills out fundraising approval form and submits it to the leadership team.
- The leadership team will review the request to determine if it is possible to commit the team to the event.
- The student event organizer must request approval to do a fundraiser with the school.
- If the event is approved by leadership and the school, then the event organizer must to make all arrangements needed to conduct the event.
- The event organizer contacts the leadership event coordinator on the leadership team to get the event added to the team calendar.
- Student organizer works with the leadership event coordinator to get sign up sheets generated for the next team meeting.
- Student organizer is responsible to make sure all the resources needed for the fundraising event are procured. (ie. students, items to sell, equipment, etc)
Use this form to request authorization for a fundraising event from the leadership team.
Leadership Fundraising Approval Form
Once the form has been completed email it to the leadership team at: email@example.com
If the leadership team approves of the fundraiser, then you will need to submit the Penfield High School Fundraiser forms.
Penfield Fundraising Approval Form
Penfield Fundraising Profit & Loss Form